Where the essence of service meets performance!
We can service any of your bikes in our shop or at your home with our Traveling Bike Shop mobile repair service.
“We’re cyclists serving cyclists!”
*Check out our Video below*
Relentless service that asks the right questions and responds to your needs. Expect More!
Fit That Bike!
Our intuitive bike fit is now smarter than ever! Industry leading tools meet passion and experience. Dedicated to the rider….it’s how we roll!
Your Bike Your Time
Bring your bike to us, or we will bring the shop to you with The Traveling Bike Shop. Mobile Hours
: Flexible…Greenwich, Stamford, Rye, Darien, Norwalk, White Plains and more!
“As a racer, Max understands the need for the best performance and reliability from your bikes”. Brian R.
The Yellow Blog
Visit Max’s “Yellow” blog here
to read about bike industry, racing, touring, bike maintenance and a host of other topics.
What Else Do We Sell?
- European Lifestyle Bikes by Linus
- All Components featuring HED Wheels
- The Best Italian Cycling Shoes by Vittoria
- Power Meters: Stages, Pioneer, SRM
- Eyewear by Briko, Helmets by Scott and Kask
- Speedplay and Look Pedals Stocking Dealer
- Pre-owned Bicycles and Equipment
- Garmin Authorized Dealer
- ISM Adamo Saddle Test Center
- And many more world class products. Visit our Partners page for more.
Yellow Jersey Cycle and The Traveling Bike Shop are customer dedicated businesses that performs a full range of shop services including:
- Tune-ups/ Bicycle Repairs (all bikes)
- Custom Bicycle Building and Upgrades
- Race Day Wheel Rentals
- Consignment; there is no one who knows the pre-owned market better!
- Retail From Avid to Zipp and everything in between…we sell it all!
- Carbon Frame Repair
- Pack & Ship Bicycle Service
- Pre-order yours now as quantities will be limited on this highly sought after tri bike.
- BH Aerolight RC Ultegra Di2 Bike
- The Aerolight RC line is built out of 100% carbon, based on the same principles as the other top of the line BH frames like the Ultralight or the Aerolight. It was designed to achieve optimal air penetration and perfect biomechanical positioning. This patented manufacturing process uses a combination of carbon fibers of high, medium and low modulus in order to achieve the high quality standards demanded by BH. In all Aerolight RC tube cross-sections, formulas have been applied and tests and analyses have been undertaken to maximize the frame’s aerodynamics without affecting its ride quality.
- Now $5999 (Originally $6999)
Max provides an outstanding service. After meeting via a home tune up of my previous bike (a service I would also recommend) I bought a new bike from Max. His knowledge and attention to detail are really exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble, and he’s great at following up after the sale as well.
Great experience at YJC! Max is very knowledgeable and service is top notch. I went in for a bike fitting which was very thorough and Max made adjustments that have made riding a lot more comfortable. He is also very patient and answered all my questions about the bike, different component options, etc.. Max is passionate about bikes and its evident in the quality of service at Yellow Jersey Cycle.
Max took me from a Huffy – Santa Fe 12 speed circa 1985 to a 2012 Variado Focus blanco beauty. Its my second year riding as an intermediate cyclist. Max was fantastic in getting me ready to road ride and now on to duathlons and triathlons. He cleaned us up for the season – re-fit me for more proficient riding. First race out of the gate – 3rd overall female. What a great start to the year with Yellow Jersey getting us ready. I love the attention to detail in what I am looking for. Max knows his clients! He knows the cycling community and works hard to introduce this awesome sport to anyone who will try. I won’t go anywhere else – Thanks Max!!
Working with Max at Yellow Jersey Cycle was critical to building my dream bike. Max’s depth of knowledge, recommendations and his access to all the best equipment help me build my dream bike. His attention to the smallest details made all the difference. I couldn’t be happier, Max thanks for all your help.
“Buying a bicycle from Max at Yellow Jersey Cycle was a very positive experience! He was so knowledgeable and really took the time to explain all the details. I was highly impressed with the thorough job that he did from beginning to end. I have had my bike for a few weeks now and I am so happy with it. Max listened to my goals and fit me with a fantastic bike”!
“ Max helped me build a bike from the frame up. He was very helpful and seems to really care about what’s best for the customer, not just what is most profitable. I couldn’t be happier with the experience.”
“From the first day I tried out the services of the Traveling Bike Shop, I have become totally reliant on Max. He is responsive, knowledgeable, thorough, and experienced. In addition to his mastery of the mechanical and technical aspects of the bike, he brings a wealth of knowledge about riding, racing, training and bike fit. My bikes have never been in better shape; I am completely confident riding and racing them. His pricing is more than fair; add in the convenience and responsiveness, and I don’t know how I ever lived without the Traveling Bike Shop.”