Yellow Jersey Cycle is a customer dedicated business that performs a full range of shop services including:
- Tune-ups, Repairs, Restoration
- Custom Bicycle Building and Custom Upgrades
- Consignment; there is no one who knows the pre-owned market better!
- Pack & Ship Bicycle Service
Basic Tune-up -$79 (Road)/ $95 (MTB Trail Ridden)
A tune-up resets your bicycle to its intended specification, which is a standard it might not have enjoyed since the day you rolled it out of the bike shop. If any thing is broken, cracked, frayed, worn or just plain dead, we will catch it.
- Basic bike and drive-train cleaning, lube all pivot points and tune
- Brake inspection and lube
- Minor wheel truing if necessary
- Chain inspection for wear, basic clean
- Brake and derailleur cable inspection
- Headset/stem inspection and make adjustment
- Inspect wheels and tires for wear, basic clean
- Set proper tire inflation
- Safety check
*Parts required not included, plus additional labor. Extremely dirty/greasy bikes will incur a small surcharge.
**Home Service Fees range from $25 – $50 depending on your location. We service Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, Norwalk, Westport within Fairfield County and Mount Kisco, Bedford, White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Larchmont, Mamaroneck within Westchester County and many more municipalities.
- Bike Reconditioning ($225) We can make your bike look like new! With our bike wash and complete overhaul, this service includes a basic tune-up, but much more and you’ll get that new feeling again. Total parts scrub and reconditioning, all new cables, complete drive-train removal (crank & cassette), headset removal and cleaning, bike wax, etc. It’s like a spa treatment for your bike!
- Custom Bicycle Building: buy your new or pre-owned frame from Yellow Jersey Cycle and let’s build your bike the way you want it, with as much or little input as you want. We are very interactive and make sure no detail is overlooked, the same way we do it when we build our own bikes, and trust me, we are quite particular! Whether it’s a custom fabricated DeRosa frame or a custom build to suit, out Waterford Fitmaster Cycle will allows us to not leave anything to chance.
- Pack & Ship Bicycle Service: $85 plus actual Fedex Charge including Insurance. We will pick up your bike (home fees apply) and provide shipping supplies, box, etc
- Powermeters (SRM, Stages, PowerTap, Garmin Vector, Sram Quarq and more): SRM is the gold standard in power and cycle fitness data used by the Pros. We are authorized dealers of many different brands! Stages Cycling Power Meters has just become the Authorized Power Meter supplier to Team Sky Pro Cycling (UCI Pro World Tour Team).